Community

Kicking off Italy’s “Year of Italian Culture in the USA”, the Museo ItaloAmericano is pleased to present the a new exhibit featuring five contemporary Italian artists.   From April 18 through July 21, 2013, in celebration of Italy’s arts the …

By Staff

North Beach Citizens’ “An Italian Dinner Celebration” 12th Annual Spring Fundraiser For the twelfth year, “An Italian Dinner Celebration” will welcome the San Francisco community for a dazzling evening of authentic Italian fare and live entertainment for a fantastic cause. …

By Staff

On Tuesday, April 30th 2013 the 14th annual Newport Beach Film Festival will present its Italian Spotlight, an evening celebration of Italian cinema and culture. The event will feature the Orange County premiere of the highly acclaimed film, Immature – …

Chi crede che “pizza, spaghetti e mandolino” sia il motto che meglio rappresenta l’Italia si sbaglia. Pochi, forse, sanno che alcuni tra i più grandi inventori, artisti, scultori, storici, letterati e uomini dai più alti intenti, provengono proprio dallo stivale …

By Staff

The legend says that in 1178 A.D. the wife of General Altieri, named Stella Beatrice, lay dying and without hope. Suddenly, she jumped up and cried out “I am cured, a lady has awakened me three times and assured me …

By Staff

The city of San Francisco has always been universally recognized as a city of great artists and musicians, and among different kind of music styles, jazz has certainly played a first class role. With the exception perhaps of the historic …

By Staff

The Italian Consul General of Los Angeles and the Los Angeles COMITES, along with the Harbor area Italian American organizing committee, have announced that a community wide meeting and seminar will take place in San Pedro this coming April 18, …

By Staff

Seeking a little of La Dolce Vita in California? Now you can find it in Orange County! Newport Beach is ready to launch Newport Italian, a very special store, where you can experience different aspects of Italy, from a hot …

By Staff

Si è tenuta lo scorso fine settimana la gara mondiale di ballo di coppia San Francisco Open Dancesport Championships, dedicata alle specialità “ballroom” e latino-americani, la quale ha registrato la partecipazione di ballerini professionisti provenienti da ogni parte del mondo. …

By Staff

Tra le montagne della Regione Veneto, poco lontano dal confine con l’Austria, svetta Cortina. Conosciuta soprattutto come località sciistica e meta dei vacanzieri della stagione invernale, Cortina è uno dei gioielli d’Italia nonché patrimonio dell’UNESCO. Eppure, nonostante sia tra le …

By Staff

Word of the Day
Food
Marketplace
In Italian
All Around Italy